Drunk Stoned or Stupid Review… Is It?
Whenever I’m hosting a party, or going to a party with friends, I hope there’s a great game we can play together, and absolutely regret having played.
During recent years, especially for adults, hilarious, and often ridiculous games have been released that can be a blast to play at parties. One of these games is called, “The Drunk Stoned or Stupid (A Party Game),”. It’s super affordable, but should you buy it, is it a lot of fun?… Let’s find out:
The Game at a Glance:
- 250 prompt cards to decide who is MOST LIKELY TO... #1 Wake up with half a burrito in bed or #8 Will makeout with absolutely anyone
- This is a savage game with no winners, just losers. It gets real. Prepare to call out your friends
- From the creators of You Laugh You Drink party game
- Contains the same cards as the game "Who's Most Likely To..."
- For 3+ players and ages 17+
The Drunk Stoned or Stupid Party Game comes with a variety of features to have a blast playing this game! Some of these features include:
- Comes with 250 cards to play the classic or the alternate rules
- Can be played with upwards of four players, that they call your “stupid” friends
- Expansion pack also available
How to play Drunk Stoned or Stupid
Every round a card is drawn and the entire group votes on who in the group would be most likely to do whatever is on the card (such as “Trash talk an athlete at the Special Olympics,” “Use their dad’s credit card,” or “Sleep with their best friend’s girlfriend”)
- The game starts off with a player declaring themselves as the “judge” and they read the card out loud
- One at a time, each person in the group says who they choose for that card and why
- These “accusations” can be based off past experiences, their personalities, as long as you can argue your point
- The judge will consider all the options and then make the final ruling
- The judge rotates players every turn, and whoever gets the card must keep it, along with the shame
- The first player to have seven cards loses and you can keep going as there is no clear “winner” just clear “losers”
What We Like
- Absolutely hilarious game
- Can play for hours
- Great especially for a party with friends
- Allows you to talk about past memories and gang up on your friends
- Easy to set up and take places
- Really easy to learn how to play
What We Don’t Like
- Without any expansions (that you have to buy), the game could get old after a while
- Need to make sure you have friends that aren’t too sensitive
- For adults only, not a family game
Compare similar fun games:
Verdict: Is Drunk Stoned or Stupid Worth Playing?
About the final verdict, I always like to remind the reader that this is my personal preference. I have a specific board game type that I love more than others, and that might be different for you.
Take my advice with a grain of Himalayan pink rock salt, and if you know a friend who owns Drunk Stoned Or Stupid, I highly recommend you go test it out yourself. Just remember that this game is more of an unreserved (real), adult-themed game, and not really about strategy or who “wins.”
That being said, this is a fantastic party game that’s a whole lot of fun – especially if you’re drunk… stoned or, you know… Yes, the premise and rules are very simple and it’s not overly complicated (I mean technically, you could just play with yourself – hehe- without buying the game), but I found it to be filled with fun.
My friends always love bringing up old memories and stories, and love picking on each other, and this game was right up our alley, especially with a few drinks.
We always enjoy debating and this game, and take it to a whole new level because none of us wanted to be shamed during the game. The best part is there are no clear winners, and as the judge, it is always fun to gang up on someone.
I really do hope this game gets released with new expansion packs, as this is the one real downside, but if you play it with a different group of friends every time, there will always be different answers.
This game is affordable and great for any party. I highly recommend it and hope you have as much fun playing it as I did.
Level of Ridiculousness
Ease of Play